If you own a gooseneck horse trailer, The PEGASUS Torsion-Flex gooseneck coupler is the coupler for you! The PEGASUS was designed with the comfort of you and your equine friend in mind. By utilizing TORSION-FLEX technology, the PEGASUS separates the truck from the horse trailer by cushioning all of the trailers tongue weight in the built-in suspension system of the gooseneck coupler. The feedback on this product has been amazing and customers are using phrases like “a night and day difference” or “my horses are much calmer after a trip”. The PEGASUS can also be used on any other lower-profile gooseneck trailers such as stacker or race car trailers.
If a taller coupler is desired, check out our SPARTAN model gooseneck coupler. This still gives you the same amazing ride benefits as the Pegasus but has a taller profile to fit most utility gooseneck trailers on the market.
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts
- Lifetime Guarantee on All Remaining Components
- Please Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
- Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Maintenance Free
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increase the Life of the Truck and Trailer Electronics
- Increase Ride Quality
- Improve Overall Safety
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed the recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.