About This Product
The SPARTAN Torsion-Flex Gooseneck Coupler is designed to focus on and increase the comfort of the driver. This innovative coupler utilizes TORSION-FLEX technology which isolates the truck from the trailer creating a much smoother, safer, and more enjoyable towing experience.
The SPARTAN coupler is designed to be used with flatbed, utility, and enclosed gooseneck trailers, and is guaranteed to give you one of the best-cushioned rides on the market. Some customers who tow flatbed gooseneck trailers on a daily basis have reported fuel savings and decreased tire wear.
The SPARTAN coupler is taller than a standard coupler so it is important to measure the distance from the bottom of your current coupler to the retaining pin. If clearance is an issue, the PEGASUS model may be a better option. This unit is designed for lower profile trailers such as horse, race, or any other low clearance gooseneck trailers.
The Spartan boasts several unique features and benefits, including:
- 5 Year Warranty on Rubber Components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on All Remaining Components
- Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increases the Life of the Truck and Trailer Electronics
- Increases Ride Quality
- Improves Overall Safety
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed the recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
Average break-in period for hitch = 1,000 miles.
When applicable, use a ¾” pin.
NOTE: CHECK YOUR HOLE PATTERN BEFORE PURCHASE – gooseneck trailers vary significantly from brand to brand, a custom hole pattern may be required for your trailer.