“It’s not even a game changer…it’s a new game altogether!” That is what they are saying about the Gen-Y Torsion Flex Hitch! This revolutionary drop hitch takes the inertia out between truck and trailer by up to 90% which greatly decreases wear and tear on your vehicle and trailer, not to mention drastically improves your ride quality and decreases driver fatigue. These hitches are made specifically for your brand/year of truck, so give us a call for more details! 574-218-6363
With Rubber Torsion Flex Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when breaking and maneuvering.
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joins, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves Gas and Tire Wear
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value
Reduces driver fatigue to help ensure everyone (family, friends, pets, horses, and livestock) arrives alive.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increase the Life of the Electronics Found Throughout Your Truck and Trailer
- Increase Ride Quality
- Improve Overall Safety
- Increases Your Quality of Life, You Deserve a Gen-Y Torsion Hitch
- Comes Standard with the Gen-Y Versa-Ball & Pintle Lock
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal.
- Engineered using Solidworks the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
All Gen-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components — Made in the USA