GH-1503 is Compatible to almost any existing 2.5″ weight distribution hitch head assembly.
With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control
• The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety, virtually eliminating all sway.
• Greatly increased breaking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when breaking and maneuvering.
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joins, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves Gas and Tire Wear
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value
Reduces driver fatigue to help ensure everyone (family, friends, pets, horses, and livestock) arrives alive.
- Includes class V 2.5″ hitch assembly
- Heavy duty rubber Torsion Flex cords, eliminates shock transfer
- Solid steel 2.5” shank to handle the heavy loads
- 2-Steel 1” grade 8 Pivot bolts
- NO air bag to maintain, No bearings to crush or wear-out, virtually maintenance free
- Built in mechanical Tongue weight scale, for balanced safe loading
- 16,000 lb. towing 1,700 lb tongue weight
- 17.5″ drop or raise adjustability
- Reduces trailer and content fatigue.
- Reduces driver fatigue.
- Eliminates most all surging, bucking, chucking.
- Increases tire and transmission life.
- Saves Gas since you are moving forward not up and down
- Increases the life of the electronics found throughout your truck and trailer.
- Increase your ride quality.
- Improves overall safety.
- Increases your quality of life, you deserve a GENY Torsion Hitch
- Powder coated for a tough durable finish giving longer life and increased visual appeal.
- Engineered using Solid Works® the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Design & Utility Patents Pending