Hitch classification depends on what is being towed and what tow vehicle is being used.
Ideally, a trailer should ride behind the tow vehicle as level as possible while towing. First of all, measure the distance from the ground to the bottom of the trailer coupler and from the ground to the inside top of your hitch opening, making sure that both truck and trailer are sitting level when measuring. The difference between the two measurements is the approximate drop or rise that you will need.
Since you may not be sure of your trailer height, you can follow these instructions. Again, measure from the ground to the center of the tow vehicle’s hitch opening and subtract that from 14″ since the average height for most trailers is 15″-17″ off the ground. Thus you will have the drop size you will need for most trailers on the market and will ensure the correct ride height in order for all axles of the trailer to stay in equal contact with the road at all times. For example, your vehicle measures 21.5″, then go with a 5″ drop.
Refer to the chart below.
|Vehicle Hitch Height:||Drop Hitch Size Needed:|
|20-22 Inches||5 or 6 Inch Drop Hitch|
|23-25 Inches||7.5 or 9 Inch Drop Hitch|
|26-28 Inches||10 or 12 Inch Drop Hitch|
|29-31 Inches||12.5 or 15 Inch Drop Hitch|
|32-34 Inches||17.5 or 18 Inch Drop Hitch|
|35-37 Inches||20 or 21 Inch Drop Hitch|
Yes, you can use the Gen-Y Hitch for multiple applications as long as the total cargo weight is less than GVWR or the hitch weight rating (whichever is lowest).
The GVWR is stated in the owners manual of the tow vehicle. If not contact your local dealer.
No! All ball mounts must be clearly marked for specific weight ratings. Therefore, ball mounts must be stamped with weight rating, ball size, and the manufacturer name in order to be compliant with SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements.
The following information pertains to Gen-Y Class IV hitches.
- Designed for trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles 2″ x 2″ receiver hitch opening
- Rated up to 12,000 lbs GTW and 1,000 TW
- Works with all Class III and IV accessories
- Class I and Class II (1-1/4″) hitch accessories can be used in a Class IV hitch with use of a reducer sleeve.
- Whereas Class IV hitch balls require a 2″ diameter shank
The following information pertains to Gen-Y Class V hitches.
- Specially designed to handle heavy duty towing with trucks or vans to tow larger trailers
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ receiver hitch opening
- With a weight distribution system you can handle up to 18,000 lbs with 1,800 lbs of tongue weight
- Customers can use any class III or IV accessory with a reducer sleeve.
Upon receiving a shipment, we encourage each customer to thoroughly inspect the order for any missing or damaged items.
Any requests for credit or replacement not made within 48 hours of delivery will not be approved.
If any SKU(s) are missing or damaged, (Freight shipment damage/missing boxes or pallets MUST be noted on the delivery receipt)
or email [email protected] within 48 hours with the following:
- Photos of damaged packaging/pallet
- If missing SKU(s), please include photos of shipment as received, along with showing the number of boxes received
- GEN-Y Sales Order/ Invoice # or your PO #
- List missing SKU(s)
- Any details regarding the conversation with the delivery driver, damage entailed etc.
Always contact us with any issues or return questions, we will always work with a customer; however, understand that most of our items require quite a bit of work to get them to you and we must recover these costs, unless the mistake is ours.
Once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to your order. This includes adding or removing products, changing your hitch size (drop length or shank size), updating your shipping address, etc.
If you are needing to make any changes to your order, you will need to cancel your current order, make those modifications, and submit a new order.
Any cancellations after purchase will carry a cancellation fee of 10% of the total order value, unless the fault is ours, on account of processing beginning within minutes of orders being placed.
To cancel a current order and ensure it has not been shipped, please contact us at (574) 218-6363 Monday-Friday 7am-5pm EST for swift & effective processing. Email or Text is NOT recommended to cancel.
We are unable to cancel orders that have been shipped.
Change of address for UPS/FedEx Ground shipments is possible on occasion and will be subject to a $25 rerouting fee. Please call us at (574) 218-6363 to see if this is achievable for your order. We are unable to reroute Freight shipments. Original shipping cost will not be refunded.
GEN-Y Hitch values our customers and while we hope your purchase is exactly what you want, sometimes it’s just not the right fit for your needs. We understand and are here to help!
Please note, if GEN-Y product was purchased through a third party (Authorized GEN-Y Dealer, Amazon, etc.) Return/Exchange must be processed through said party.
GEN-Y Hitch will cover return shipping in the event the wrong product is sent, the product has a defect, or the product recommendation we make is incorrect. (GEN-Y will not be obligated to cover shipping when the customer provides the wrong weights to us in the course of a recommendation).
Customer is responsible for return shipping if: The product is no longer needed; or if incorrect drop, wrong shank size, or incorrect weight rating was ordered. Any original shipping cost will not be credited.
Returns shall be in original packaging or packaged in like manner to prevent damage in transit. Upon receiving this return back to GEN-Y, your item(s) will be inspected by Quality Control.
If a returned product is damaged or has to be re-coated for re-sell, GEN-Y Hitch reserves the right to refund accordingly to cover any repair or re-coating costs. If product needs re-coated, $25 will be deducted from your return.
Returns will be processed within 5-7 business days.
All returns must be sent back to GEN-Y within 90 days of initiating RMA.
Returns After 30 Days: If product is still in new condition, product can be returned for GEN-Y store credit minus a re-stocking fee of 20% of total purchase price, plus shipping and handling to return the item. Any original shipping cost will not be credited. Credits must be used within 90 days.
GEN-Y WHOLESALE ACCOUNT RETURNS:
Any Dealer returns must be submitted within 30 days of delivery date. Any Dealer refunds will be issued in form of credit to account. GEN-Y will not apply credits to an invoice unless we are asked to do so. Credits must be used within 90 days.
All returns must be sent back to GEN-Y within 90 days of initiating RMA.
This policy isn’t all encompassing and GEN-Y reserves the right to modify this policy or make exceptions at its sole discretion.
NEW: GEN-Y Hitch Minimum Advertised Price Policy for all Direct and Non-Direct Customers
Dear Valued Customer:
Effective December 1, 2019 all GEN-Y Hitch branded parts will be subject to a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). This policy sets forth the minimum price at which GEN-Y Hitch products can be advertised. Any company and/or individual including, but not limited to: Installers, Retailers, Jobbers, Dealers, Internet Retailers, Marketplace Sellers and Wholesale Distributors (“resellers”) are subject to this policy. GEN-Y Hitch is very proud of its strong brand and will continue to be the leading manufacturer with high quality standards, exceptional performance, and the best customer service in the industry. The GEN-Y Hitch MAP is designed to maintain the integrity and profitability of the brand across all channels and to continue providing consumers the highest level of value with quality parts and service.
GEN-Y Hitch appreciates the value that our partners bring to the brand’s success and the market exposure needed for their partners to achieve success. MAP is being implemented with the goal of supporting GEN-Y Hitch partners by maintaining distribution channel health, without partners having to reduce the services that they provide their customers to compete. By implementing this MAP, GEN-Y Hitch enables its partners to maintain the highest level of service that customers deserve. This policy will be strictly and uniformly enforced.
Any customer engaging in any of the following actions shall be considered in violation of the policy:
Advertising any or all of the GEN-Y Hitch product line at prices below the GEN-Y Hitch MAP price in effect at the time the advertising is placed.
Reselling any or all of the GEN-Y Hitch product line to any reseller who is in noncompliance with the terms of this policy.
The following are examples of non-compliance:
- Any strike through or modification of GEN-Y Hitch price in advertising.
- Any public instant rebates or coupons listed on an advertising page that shall bring the price of the product below MAP.
- Any advertised listing or other price list that specifically states a price below MAP.
Examples of Advertising:
MAP policy applies to all forms of pricing and advertising whether in print or otherwise including, but not limited to:
- Direct mailers, including e-mail
- List prices
- Print ads (inserts, magazines, catalogs, newspaper, etc.)
- Broadcast (radio and TV)
- Fax submissions
- Internet (banner ads, broadcast emails, destination pages, third party sites)
- Forum sites, blog sites, Private Messaging (PM) or search engine listings showing prices
- Resellers’ websites or web banners
- Listings on shopper sites that accumulate and display pricing from unrelated websites
- Any auction and mass listing sites including, but not limited to: eBay and Amazon
- “Instant Rebates” or any other form of rebating
- Bundled items must match the combined MAP prices of the bundled items
GEN-Y Hitch will monitor independent and auction sites to identify sites which are non-compliant and will routinely notify customers of these sites. It is the responsibility of the customer once notified to refrain from selling to these resellers. GEN-Y Hitch will use its sole discretion when determining any other means not listed above for a reseller to discount pricing on products.
Failure to comply with the GEN-Y Hitch MAP policy will result in the following penalties:
- Removal from the GEN-Y Hitch Dealer Locator
- Removal of authorization to use any and all trademarked or copyrighted GEN-Y Hitch logos, images, and or text.
- Being listed on the “Do Not Sell” email distributed to distributors
- Refusal by GEN-Y Hitch to sell its products or support the reseller in any way
Those to be found in non-compliance will be notified and provided forty-eight (48) hours to bring their pricing up to GEN-Y Hitch MAP standards. Failure to bring pricing to MAP standards and compliance will result in the customer being at risk of losing dealer status.
If the dealer/distributor does not change their pricing within 3 business days, they will be contacted one more time requesting that it be done within 24 business hours. This time if pricing is not brought up to MAP, the dealer will lose their dealer status for 30 days.
Upon a second MAP violation, dealer/distributor will be given 24 hours to update to MAP price.
If pricing remains unmet after 24 hours, dealer status will be suspended for a period of 90 days. If a 3rd MAP violation occurs within a calendar year, dealer/distributor status and discount will be terminated.
If a dealer/distributor in a 3-month period violates MAP twice but brings their pricing back up to
MAP within the allotted time, they will lose their dealer/distributor status for a period of 30 days.
GEN-Y Hitch reserves the right to immediately and indefinitely discontinue selling its products to specific customers who are in violation of the policy. Although each dealer/distributor is free to choose whether or not to comply with the GEN-Y Hitch MAP, violation of the GEN-Y Hitch MAP will result in all pending orders being canceled, and no future orders will be accepted from the violating company. GEN-Y Hitch will actively and uniformly enforce this policy, and any reseller actions deemed to be in violation of the policy will result in loss of dealer/distributor status with GEN-Y Hitch. Loss of status will include loss of permission to use any GEN-Y Hitch copyrighted material including, but not limited to, marketing material, images, product descriptions, and GEN-Y Hitch company information.
A monthly “Do Not Sell” email will be distributed to all direct GEN-Y Hitch customers. This email will be a notification of those that have been added to the Do Not Sell list due to non-compliance with the GEN-Y Hitch MAP. Once listed on the Do Not Sell list all distribution to the reseller must end, thus being cut off until further notice.
This policy is non-negotiable. The GEN-Y Hitch MAP price is listed on its current Price sheet.
Exceptions to MAP:
- GEN-Y Hitch reserves the right to occasionally permit limited time sales of its products in connection with promotions for limited periods of time that might otherwise violate the terms of the policy and consider them to be exceptions to the policy. This will only be approved in writing upon approval of a marketing plan approved by GEN-Y Hitch.
- Promotional items, including decals, apparel, banners, etc. are exempted from this policy.
- Following pricing changes made by GEN-Y Hitch, GEN-Y will allow 30 days after price changes for those changes to be made by resellers before being considered as a violation and in conflict with this policy.
While each customer ultimately remains free to advertise or resell the GEN-Y Hitch product line at any price it chooses, GEN-Y Hitch will be enforcing this Policy uniformly and strictly.
In the event that a GEN-Y Hitch product is used, but still functional, it is not a violation of MAP policy to sell at a lower price than MAP when item is clearly identified as a used item.
Additional Policy Terms:
GEN-Y Hitch will give at least 30 days advance notice of any changes to the policy.
This Policy may be modified, extended, suspended, discontinued or rescinded in whole or in part by Notice from GEN-Y Hitch at any time. Any such Notice will describe the duration and nature of any such modification, extension, suspension, discontinuation or rescission of the Policy by GEN-Y Hitch. If there is any disagreement over the interpretation or enforcement of this Policy, GEN-Y Hitch’s ruling will control. Any change or modification by GEN-Y Hitch to any part of this policy shall not affect the remainder of this policy.
All questions or requests for additional information regarding this Policy or information regarding potential violations of this Policy must be addressed to the MAP Service Team, [email protected]
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Logging into user account settings and updating the user account.
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
Last updated October 02, 2017
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in __________.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 3. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- 4. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- 5. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- 6. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- 7. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 8. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 9. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 10. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- 11. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- 12. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- 13. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- 14. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- 15. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- 16. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- 17. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- 19. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- 20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- 22. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- 23. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Marketplace Offerings without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings.
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of __________. GENY HITCH and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of __________ shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms or the relationship established by this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the __________ courts. GENY HITCH shall also maintain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the state of your principal place of business.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
1952 W Market St.
Nappanee, IN 46550
Phone: (574) 218-6363