About This Product
The Contractor (Torsion-Flex) Trailer Coupler is an adjustable coupler compatible with most channel mount couplers. Fabricated from heavy-duty steel and rubber torsion-flex cords, this product eliminates shock transfer while remaining virtually maintenance-free!
This coupler has no airbag to maintain, no bearings to crush or wear out, and has a tongue weight scale to ensure balanced and safe loading. Engineered using Solidworks, the world’s most recognized engineering software, this coupler is sure to get the job done.
Benefits of the Contractor Trailer Coupler include:
- Enhanced Safety – Rubber Torsion-Flex Hitches reduce inertia by up to 90% allowing for more control and a smoother ride
- Improved Control – The tow vehicle and trailer track independently, reducing sway and trailer bounce
- Defense Against Road Conditions – Limits impact of bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers
- Reduced Tire Wear
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Custom Sizes
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts
- Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components
- Made in the USA
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.