Attention RV enthusiast! The EXECUTIVE is the best riding fifth wheel pin box on the market. By isolating the truck from the fifth wheel trailer with TORSION-FLEX technology, the shock transfer is eliminated by up to 90%. This not only results in an incredibly smooth ride for truck and RV, it also gives the driver much more steering control. Customers have also reported many other benefits including: increased fuel mileage, decreased tire wear and reduced wear and tear on all towing components. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, The Executive will give you the best and safest towing experience on the market. Keep your family safe and comfortable for years to come.
Torsion Flex Hitch
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value.
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- 18,000 LB or 30,000 LB Towing
- 2.5K, 3.5K, 4.5K, or 5.5K Hitch/Pin Weight
- Engineered Using Solid-works, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Call for Custom Sizes
- Patents protecting the GEN-Y (Torsion Flex) include #(s) US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
- (Patent Pending for the Fifth Wheel King Pin Coupler)
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components — Made in the USA