About This Product
If you own a gooseneck horse trailer, The PEGASUS Torsion-Flex Gooseneck Coupler is the coupler for you! The PEGASUS was designed with the comfort of you and your equine friend in mind. By utilizing TORSION-FLEX technology, the PEGASUS separates the truck from the horse trailer by cushioning all of the trailer’s tongue weight in the built-in suspension system of the gooseneck coupler. The feedback on this product has been amazing, and customers are using phrases like “a night and day difference” or “my horses are much calmer after a trip.”. Furthermore, The PEGASUS can also be used on any other lower-profile gooseneck trailers such as stacker or race car trailers.
What’s more, if a taller coupler is desired, then you can check out our SPARTAN model gooseneck coupler. This still gives you the same amazing ride benefits as the Pegasus but has a taller profile to fit most utility gooseneck trailers on the market.
Please Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
Product Features And Benefits
- Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Maintenance Free
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increases the Life of the Truck and Trailer Electronics
- Increases Ride Quality
- Improves Overall Safety
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on All Remaining Components
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed the recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
Average break-in period for hitch = 1,000 miles.