We are proud to announce the brand new and innovative Glyder (Torsion Flex) Hitch! Update your hitch with a cushioned hitch to reduce bumps and jolts while hauling. Geared toward the lighter towing market, the Glyder is also priced accordingly to make a quality hitch affordable to our customers. The possibilities are endless with the attachments available for our product. Our attachments include 2″, 2 5/16″, and 1 7/8″ single ball mounts, an adjustable ball platform, and a weight distribution attachment.
With total separation of truck and trailer, they both act independently! Torsion Flex is 100% cushioned from all directions, unlike some others with airbags or some form of a rubber block that still rides on a solid connection in the form of a pivot or bushing.
(Torsion Flex) Features & Benefits:
• Up to 90% smoother ride then traditional hard connections, allows you to glide instead of bounce, therefore increasing miles per gallon!
• Reduce truck, trailer, content & component fatigue!
• Reduce tire wear on truck & trailer.
• Will save YOU on your overall maintenance cost of truck and trailer “Virtually maintenance-free”
• REDUCE overall towing stresses and driver fatigue, caused by all the bumping & jerking!
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- 7,000 LB Towing, 200 to 700 LB Tongue Weight
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components — Made in the USA