About This Product
The Glyder (Torsion-Flex) Ball Mount is a lightweight product with the ride-enhancing benefits of the TORSION-FLEX technology. This patented technology allows the truck and trailer to glide down the road eliminating the jarring and shock transfer of a standard 2” ball mount.
Whether you are towing lightweight campers, teardrop trailers, small landscape trailers, or even boats, the Glyder will provide you with the smoothest and safest towing experience on the market.
Geared toward the lighter towing market, the Glyder is an affordable, yet quality hitch. With so many attachments available for our product, the possibilities are endless! Our attachments include 2″, 2 5/16″, and 1 7/8″ single ball mounts and an adjustable ball platform.
Not recommended to be used with stacked tube GEN-Y receiver hitches due to extended length and stress on truck receiver.
Product Features And Benefits:
- Fabricated with Heavy – Duty Steel
- Maintenance Free
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increases the Life of the Truck and Trailer Electronics
- Increases Ride Quality
- Improves Overall Safety
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts
- Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components
- Made in the USA
*Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
Tow capacity is limited by lowest rated component.