About This Product
The Glyder (Torsion-Flex) Ball Mount is a lightweight product rated for 7,000 lbs. that offers several benefits to its users. What really sets this product apart is its use of GEN Y’s patented TORSION-FLEX technology. This technology allows the truck and trailer to glide down the road eliminating the jarring and shock transfer of a standard 2” ball mount.
The Glyder helps provide one of the smoothest and safest towing experiences available. Whether you’re towing lightweight campers, teardrop trailers, small landscape trailers, or even boats, this hitch will get you where you need to go while keeping you and your cargo safe and sound!
Geared toward the lighter towing market, the Glyder is an affordable and quality hitch. There are also many attachments available for our product, meaning the possibilities are endless! Our attachments include 2″, 2 5/16″, and 1 7/8″ single ball mounts and an adjustable ball platform.
Note: It is not recommended to use this product with stacked tube GEN-Y receiver hitches due to extended length and stress on the truck receiver.
Benefits Of The Glyder Ball Mount
- Fabricated with Heavy – Duty Steel
- Maintenance Free
- Rated for 7,000 lbs. towing capacity
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increases the Life of the Truck and Trailer Electronics
- Increases Ride Quality>
- Improves Overall Safety
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered using SOLIDWORKS software
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts
- Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components
- Made in the USA
NOT recommended to be used in the rise position!
Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.