Do you know which hitch is right for you? With so many options to choose from it’s easy to get lost in the details of what makes one choice more viable than another. Especially for those who have never had to use one before.
However, The right hitch can transform your towing experience and offer benefits that make your towing experience one you’ll remember for years to come. Thankfully, although there are several options on the market, one specific hitch stands apart from its competitors as an excellent option.
The Gen-Y Traveller OEM Replacement Hitch is a great product and is an excellent asset for any serious outdoorsman. While there are many great hitches on the market, the Traveller Hitch is an excellent option for those constantly on the move!
The Traveller Hitch is a drop hitch designed to enhance your overall towing experience. One of the unique benefits of the Traveller is that it mounts to the underside of your truck instead of being used as a standard hitch mount. This hitch is adaptable to ¾ and 1-ton trucks as well as the bed of a motorcoach.
The Traveller Hitch also incorporates technology that provides a smoother ride. When in motion, the arms of the hitch will move up and down with the bumps in the road to decrease inertia between your truck and what you’re towing. This reduces 90% of the trailer inertia you would see from a hard connection hitch. This gives more control to the driver as the vehicle and trailer track independently so the trailer won’t sway as much.
The reduction of sway and bounce is a huge leap forward in the realm of safety. Not only is driving safer, but increased braking control gives ease of mind. Since all the weight is distributed evenly, you won’t have any trouble maneuvering the vehicle and trailer when stopping.
Overview Of Torsion Technology
Another aspect of the Traveller OEM Replacement Hitch, and one of its greatest advantages, is its use of GEN-Y’s patented Torsion-Flex technology. This technology helps this product truly stand out and provides users with multiple benefits including:
- Protecting cargo from harsh bumps
- Increased fuel economy
- Up to 90% smoother ride than traditional hard connections
- Reduce tire wear on your truck and trailer
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Guaranteed most versatile on the market (most connections + highest towing capacity
- Torsion-Flex hitches are our built-in tongue weight scales.
This amazing technology is not only easy to use but also helps to preserve other equipment saving you money as you’ll need to make fewer repairs/replacements
Benefits Of The Traveller Hitch
Due to its unique design and use of Torsion-Flex technology, the Traveller hitch provides several benefits. One of the greatest benefits is increased cargo protection and safety. As the Torsion-Flex technology reduces inertia between the truck and trailer by up to 90%, your trip naturally becomes smoother and safer. With such a smooth ride you can’t help but feel in control.
Another benefit of the Traveller is that it will actually save you money! Due to its innovative design, your smoother ride will result in better fuel economy and less wear and tear on your tires. Anyone who spends time on the road knows that fuel and tires can be expensive. Limiting the frequency in which you need these items can save a lot of money over time!
Other benefits of the Traveller Hitch include:
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components
- Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Increase the Life of the Electronics Found Throughout Your Truck and Trailer
- Increase Ride Quality
- Increases Your Quality of Life, You Deserve a GEN-Y Torsion-Flex Hitch
- Comes Standard with the GEN-Y Versa-Ball & Pintle Lock
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal.
- Engineered using Solidworks the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
While there are plenty of hitches on the market, you don’t need to look any further than the Traveller Hitch to find an excellent product capable of suiting most trailing needs!
Let Us Help!
Gen-Y Hitch exists to better the lives of our customers, dealers, vendors, employees, and the automotive industry. We will always put our customers’ needs ahead of our own. Contact us today and let us help