The SPARTAN Torsion-Flex gooseneck coupler is designed with the comfort of the driver as the #1 priority. This revolutionary coupler utilizes TORSON-FLEX technology which isolates the truck from the trailer creating a much smoother, safer and more enjoyable towing experience. The SPARTAN is designed to be used with flatbed, utility, and enclosed gooseneck trailers and it will give you the best-cushioned ride on the market. Hotshot customers who tow flatbed gooseneck trailers on a daily basis have reported fuel savings and decreased tire wear.
The SPARTAN coupler is taller than a standard coupler, and it is important to measure the distance from the bottom of your current coupler to the retaining pin. If clearance is an issue, the PEGASUS model may be a better option. This unit is designed for lower profile trailers such as horse, race, or any other low clearance gooseneck trailers.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value.
Reduces driver fatigue to help ensure everyone (family, friends, pets, horses, and livestock) arrives alive.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords which Eliminate Shock Transfer
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced, Safe Loading
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increase the Life of the Electronics Found Throughout Your Truck and Trailer
- Increase Ride Quality
- Improve Overall Safety
- Increases Your Quality of Life, You Deserve a GEN-Y Torsion-Flex Hitch
- Powder Coated for a Tough, Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal.
- Engineered using Solidworks the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Protected under Patent # US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components — Made in the USA
Please Note: It is important to be within the optimal tongue/pin weight specified for each model number!