Whether you own a Race Hauler, Toterhome or Super C Motor Coach the VICTORY LANE Race Hauler edition hitch is designed with your towing needs in mind. Typical race car trailers can be extremely tongue heavy and while the Super C style Chassis is designed for this type of tongue weight, it can wreak havoc on trailer tongues. Most coaches tend to have a lot of “tail whip” and heavy suspension systems which in turn puts a lot of stress on the tongue of your car hauler trailer, in some cases bending or breaking trailer frames. That is where the VICTORY LANE with built in TORSION-FLEX technology comes in. This technology isolates the trailer from the tow vehicle utilizing the tested and proven torsion technology that has been used in the axle industry for years. Eliminating up to 90% of the shock transfer between tow vehicle and trailer makes for the smoothest ride you will ever experience. This not only protects your trailer and investments from this harsh shock transfer, it also gives the driver a much safer and more enjoyable towing experience.
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Versa Ball: 2″ and 2 5/16″
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Adjustable Coupler
Tow capacity is limited by lowest rated component.