About This Product
The Victory Lane Class C Hauler Hitch is a great option for any Race Hauler, Toterhome, or Super C Motor Coach! Since the typical race car trailer tends to be tongue-heavy, it’s important to have a hitch that is designed to handle the load. That’s where the Class C Hauler Hitch comes in!
Most coaches tend to have a lot of “tail whip” and heavy suspension systems which puts a lot of unnecessary stress on the tongue of your car hauler trailer. In some cases, this can even result in bending or breaking trailer frames. Victory Lane addresses this issue by including Torsion-
Flex technology in this product.
This technology isolates the trailer from the tow vehicle utilizing the tested and proven torsion technology that has been used in the axle industry for years. Eliminating up to 90% of the shock transfer between tow vehicle and trailer makes for the smoothest ride you will ever experience. This not only protects your trailer and investments from this harsh shock transfer but also gives the driver a much safer and more enjoyable towing experience.
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Versa Ball: 2″ and 2 5/16″
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Adjustable Coupler